Hello and welcome to my world, the world of Exceptional Designs. As it’s my first blog, I wanted you all to get to know me (the face behind the bridal accessories business) better and thought I might start by giving you 5 facts that you probably wouldn’t know about me.
- I married my husband almost 9 years ago on the beautiful island of Mauritius.
- In my previous life, I worked on the project team that built the stunning ‘Gherkin’ building in London.
- I appeared on Top of the Pops in 1989, not singing but as an audience member with the presenter Nicky Campbell!
- I studied and worked with the lovely ‘House Doctor’ guru herself, Ann Maurice.
- I worked as a steward for my beloved Tottenham Hotspur football club whilst I was a student.
Here’s a picture of me with my two gorgeous boys who are a big inspiration to me and help me to drive my business forward and make it a success.
Over the coming months (and years!), I intend to help you in your quest to turn your dream wedding into reality by providing lots of inspiration, photos, interviews with fellow industry professionals and would like to almost act as your personal wedding agony aunt by answering any questions I hope you will put my way! So please interact with the blog, tell me what you want to see or hear about…I’m here to give you the benefit of my experience and utilise all my contacts to fulfil your dreams! You can comment on the blog, email me firstname.lastname@example.org or even call me 07957 643679.
A little extra piece of information you may not know about me is that I have been very lucky to be nominated for not one but two awards, ‘Best Bridal Accessories’ and ‘Best Wedding Stationery’ in the Wedding Ideas Awards 2014. To say I’m proud and excited is a complete understatement and would love nothing more than to win these awards. If you would like to help me in my quest to become an award winning company, then please take a couple of minutes to vote for me by clicking the link below…
I’ve actually quite enjoyed my first blog and really look forward to you and I embarking on our journey of all things bridal related. Until next month,